Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yet another ...

* What's your Favorite Makeup Look??
On a daily basis? Curled lashes w/ mascara, maybe eyeliner on the outer corner slightly winged out, then a nice light pink lip, maybe some blush.

* What part of your Body do you Love??
Probably my waist, it's not model thin but it's nicely proportioned against the rest of my body.

* Who is your beauty Icon??
I don't really notice celebrity makeup, but I do love xteeener, she's so genuine and she's really great at tutorials. Oh and she also has similar skin type as me.

* What Beauty Product makes you Feel instantly Good??
Concealer, especially if I have a huge pimple somewhere that's super red

* How do you look after your skin??
I use a lot of things, gel cleanser, toner, acne treatment, moisturizer.
Lately though, I've been using less acne stuff b/c I think my skin adapted to it.
BTW, I found out that night creams make such a big difference to your skin. My skin's been less oily and I found that one of my acne scars that doesn't fade actually faded overnight, weird!

* What is your Signature Scent??
I don't really have one, but a scent I really like is the InStyle Impressions of the Juicy Couture Couture Couture. It smells so feminine and sophisticated, LOVE. I should get a backup of it but I'm just going to use w/e I have up first.

* What's your hair care secrets??
I don't bother with my hair much, it's just straight, I shampoo it every other day (sometimes more frequently, if it feels gross or it was hot that day) and occasionally I'll use conditioner on my ends. For some reason I feel like conditioner makes my hair fall out.

* How do you pamper yourself??
Err, I don't really pamper myself. Never had a facial, never had a massage; hmm...

* How do you have a Beauty Philosophy??
Less is more. This is really cliche but it's true! Use more if you're taking pictures though, usually flash washes people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts