Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sizzlin' Samurai?


Excuse the picture quality, I took it with my phone & the lighting wasn't the best -_-
My camera's battery was dead, so :(

It's in size Small, I'm usually a medium, but I saw on the measurements that their small bust, waist, and hip size fits me better (good thing I know my measurements, eh?)
The chest part is a little big, but it looks alright overall, it's actually not as short as it looks on the model (or I just have shorter legs) 

This was on sale online at Target for $21 + $4.98 shipping + tax
In stores (or at least in the stores near me) it's $30 + tax, so I technically got a good deal, saved like $3 lol (would've saved more if I ordered more stuff from Target and got the $50 free shipping deal, but I didn't want to waste more money on stuff I didn't need; the ones I did want + this costume only added to like $38)

Anyhow, I'm planning to get a new camera, and I'm looking at Sony Cybershot DSC-W350


I'm undecided on the color though, silver, or blue?
I actually tried this camera in store so I know it autofocuses in video format, but the one in store was blue, and it was quite pretty too.

What do you think?

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts