Monday, October 25, 2010

Haul: Clinique, UDPP

Hi everyone,
Of course, I am back with a haul, again.

Since I began working at Macy's, I've been going slightly crazy with my money (in my defense though, I had to spend ~$100 on work clothes since I don't have black pants or shoes that's work-appropriate)

But, in addition, I also purchased


Can you read what that says?
Yes, that is, indeed, the Urban Decay Primer Potion Professional size :)
It wasn't cheap, $29, but since I had the 20% off employee discount, it wasn't that bad; plus it has 0.85 oz of product, which is almost the size of a typical face primer (actually I believe it is the size of the Maybelline Age Rewind face primer)
On the eyes... This will last me literally forever.


I also ordered the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel ($24), in order to get free shipping with the UDPP but as well as get the gift with purchase, it was anything over $21.50



Makeup bag


Clinique eyeshadow trio
Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion, 1 oz
Clinique High Impact mascara, 0.14 oz/4 g
Clinique All About Eyes Serum, 0.17 oz/5 ml
Clinique Different lipstick in A Different Grape (full size) - this is such a dark plum, I'd never wear it... Unless I'm a vampire for Halloween :)


And here's the eyeshadow trio colors
From L to R: Pink Slate, Beach Plum, Coffee Shop


I also ended up getting another GWP when I bought my Clinique Acne Solutions set, this I believe is the "nude" set, the base and definer colors are matte rather than satin/shimmery like the one above, and the lipstick is much more wearable.

Also, just two days ago, I decided to get 


The Clinique Acne Solutions set
It was fairly pricey, at $48 for the set, but in comparison to ProActiv I believe it's similar in price, but we had an extra 10% off employee discount that day, so I figured... Why not.
The girl at the counter also told me that if it doesn't really work after a week, I could take it back and exchange it for one of the regular skincare sets, and of course that totally sold me!

So far though, I'm not impressed. The cleanser is alright, I like the toner, and the moisturizer's kind of drying and makes my redness show more than usual (rosy cheeks is nice, but my acne scars/spots...)

That's everything from Macy's, my first high-end beauty haul, isn't that exciting?!?!

That's all for now, I am posting another Ulta haul right after this, gosh I'm spending so much money -_- and I still want that new camera too! Well, I can't be too greedy.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts