Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Drugstore Collective Skincare Haul

Hi everyone,
I finally filmed this video, which is kind of long overdue.

I also realized that I totally forgot to mention one other product that I've been using daily... The aloe vera gel! I guess I'll include that in my video with the Olay ProX Advanced Cleaning system.



Products mentioned:

NOTE: Prices listed are rounded to the nearest dollar, at the highest price I've seen them. These are not the prices I paid.

0:35 Biore Blemish Fighting Ice cleanser ($6)
- Mediocre, nothing impressive
1:13 Clean & Clear Deep Action exfoliating scrub ($6)
- Cooling but doesn't too gentle for serious exfoliation
1:36 Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne Wash ($8)
- Not as good as I remembered
The Body Shop Passionfruit gel cleanser ($6)
2:37 Cetaphil cream ($15)
- Best skin care purchase I've made in a while
2:53 Merlot Night cream ($20)
- Not super moisturizing but absorbs quickly
3:19 Merlot Grapeseed moisturizer with SPF 15 ($15)
3:38 Garnier Fructis Moisture Renew UV Lotion SPF 15 ($8)
- Tried once, definitely too light for the winter time
Jergens Ultra Healing Intense Moisture Therapy moisturizer (sample size, $1)
4:20 Dermisa Acne Treatment Kit with aloe vera ($8)
5:11 Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense face lotion ($7)
- Not drying, but doesn't do much for my skin
5:42 Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Hydrating acne treatment ($9)
- Unimpressed, has very watery texture
Boots Expert Scar Care Serum ($8)
- Need to use more before an opinion forms
6:34 Freeman Pineapple mask with Enzyme ($4)
- My favorite of the 3, seems to exfoliate without drying
Freeman Clay mask with Avocado and Oatmeal ($4)
6:50 Freeman Peel-off Cucumber mask ($4)
- You don't really peel off any impurities, not impressed
7:10 Neutrogena Ageless Essentials eye cream with Pro Vitamin B5 ($20)
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin sunblock lotion SPF 60+ ($10)
8:20 Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream ($6)
- Waxy texture, temperature might affect it
8:43 EOS lip balm in Summerfruit and Honeysuckle Honeydew ($4)
- Good lip primers, not so much lip balms
Lip Vitamins lip balm in Peach Mango ($4)
Jolly Rancher's Mega Balm in Apple ($4)
9:54 Johnson's Baby Shampoo (sample size, $1)
- Doesn't clean super well, but very gentle
Suave Juicy Green Apple shampoo ($3)
Suave Rosemary mint shampoo ($3)
10:47 Pantene Brunette Expressions conditioner ($6)
- Doesn't seem to enhance my hair color, maybe I need to get the shampoo?

I only listed the minutes for products that I actually have input on, but I hope this video was helpful.


Uploading this video really discouraged me from uploading future videos with my new camera .... It takes WAY too long to upload it on Youtube.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts