I've been using this daily for the last couple of weeks, and it is definitely worthy of a review.
In short, this is one of the best skincare purchases I've made in a while.
If you happen to follow me on Luuux you might've already seen this, this is a duplicate nothing too different here.
- Moisturizing without feeling or looking greasy
- Does not cause breakouts (no mineral oil)
- Fragrance free
- Good value
- Only sold in 3 oz tube and 16 oz or 20 oz (from Costco) tub
- No SPF (the original cream anyway, I know Cetaphil has facial moisturizers with SPF)
- Can feel heavy if you put it in areas that are oily (for me, my nose/forehead)
Pricing varies depending on where purchased, I got my 16 oz tub for $10.29 at Target
This is one of the best skincare purchases I've made in a while. I originally got it b/c my cheeks were really dry and flaky from using the Clinique Acne Solutions, and after 1 night my cheeks were back to normal, but I kept using it because my cheeks get dry in the winter. I definitely recommend this to people whose skin gets dry in the winter or if you just have dry skin in general. I'm hoping they come out with an in-between size soon in a tube, b/c the tub isn't exactly the most sanitary.
Till next time :)