Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating toner

Hi everyone,
I've done a review of this toner on Youtube over 2 years ago, but I've decided to delete my older videos because I don't like how I talked or looked. So here's the written :)



Pros:
- Tingling sensation on skin
- Feels refreshing
- Cleans well
- Smells fresh
- Not drying

Cons:
- Contains alcohol (con for some people, personally I'm okay with it)

Price: $6-8

Verdict:
After trying two other toners after this, I would have to say this is the best toner I've tried. I highly recommend this if you use toner, but if not you might find this an unnecessary step. Personally, I use toner to clean up any face makeup my cleanser didn't remove completely as well as go over any eye makeup residue (on eyelid, lashlines, etc) (this stings a little if it's the 1st time you do it, but I'm used to it)

Repurchase?
Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts