Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish liquid foundation

Hi everyone,
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations, they recently came out with a new formula, but I'm sure it's just as good as this one :)


L: Blended in (not completely)

Shown in 100 Ivory

Pros:
- Satin finish
- Medium to full coverage
- Feels light on skin
- No breakouts

Cons:
- Has a slight scent
- Limited color selection (their lightest shade is now too dark for me)

Verdict:
I recommend this for all skin types (I actually tried it because MichellePhan said this is great for all skin types in her drugstore foundation on the go review, and she has dry skin), although I still get oily because I have oily skin, after setting it with powder I'm good for the day.
This may as well be the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried.

Repurchase?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts