Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review: Purpose Gentle Cleansing wash

Hi everyone,
I can't believe I never reviewed this, had it for so long (I think 2+ years?)



Pros:
- Gentle, like the name (good for sensitive skin)
- Cleans off face makeup well
- Has a pump (like most gel cleansers)

Cons: 
- Doesn't remove washable mascara completely (most gel cleansers I've tried remove it, including some gel acne cleansers)
- Doesn't clean the huge pores around my nose as well b/c it is so gentle

Verdict:
I would recommend this for people with sensitive skin or normal to dry skin, but for those with oily skin... I would go with a stronger gel cleanser.

Repurchase?
Possibly

Repurchase? Possibly if my skin becomes less oily as I age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts