Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Fresh Foaming cleanser

Hi everyone,
I'm suddenly really into reviewing things, so here it is
I actually have a huge pile of blogposts piled up, but I don't want to post them all in one day and then not post for like a week, so I will be posting one a day :)


Now that my camera actually focuses in on the words well, I'll be taking these types of pictures

Pros:
- Cleans off makeup, oil, and dirt well
- Good value ($4.99 for 6.7 oz at Target)
- Has a pump

Cons:
- Cream cleanser, doesn't lather as much as gel, which is expected
- Could be a little drying, especially around the cheeks (I have combination skin)
- Doesn't feel clean on the skin after rinsing, despite the name
- Feels harsh on the eyes if you try to use it for removing eye makeup

Verdict:
I'm not really sure how I feel about this, it's not a bad cleanser but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. It didn't break me out and it cleans off makeup really well, but... If you like cream cleansers for their moisturizing properties you might find this a little drying.
It's one of those products that I don't mind trying but wouldn't repurchase.

Repurchase?
No.

Rating: 3.5/5

Till next time :)

1 comment:

  1. hey girl!

    i gave you the "lovely blog" award!

    http://sugarrrrheaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/woot-woot-awarrrrrrd.html

    happy blogging!

    xx - crystal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts