Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Review: Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara



Pros:
- Cute packaging

Cons:
- Dry formula (which wouldn't be so bad if the brush picked up more product)
- Funky wand doesn't deposit enough mascara on lashes (which is why it barely makes a difference in my lashes)
- Little volume/length
- Smudges under my eye (someone actually told me that this varies depending on how your eyes are shaped)
- KILLER REASON makes my outer lashes stick together (top and bottom lashes)

Verdict:
As you can tell, I don't really have much good things to say about it...
As I said in the video, after trying 4 Rimmel mascaras, I think it's safe to say they won't be the brand I'll be going to for mascaras. I still think Rimmel is great though, good foundation, lipstick, blush, lip liner, etc.
My favorite washable mascara as of now is still CoverGirl LashBlast volume, but I feel like even LashBlast isn't performing as well as I remember, what's up with the 2nd tube?

Repurchase?
No.

I think I may give up mascara altogether, my lashes hold a curl better on their own, and no smudging!

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts