Saturday, February 5, 2011

Target/Walmart Haul

Hi everyone,
I didn't go too crazy this time, but I did get some new stuff


Boots Expert Shine Control Lotion ($5.99)
Tried once, haven't seen a huge difference... Good amount of product for the price though

Maybelline Fit Me powder in 120 Classic Ivory ($6.99)
Haven't tried yet, but reviews on MUA aren't looking too good...
I like the packaging though


Clean & Clear Finishes Mattifying Moisturizer SPF 15 ($5.47)
I saw this at Rite Aid but figured I could get it cheaper at Target or Walmart, and I got this at Walmart :) not a huge fan of Clean & Clear but they have decent products here and there.

Sally Hansen Creme Hair Bleach for face & body ($5.12)
I made a video about facial bleach a while back, it got more views than most of my videos, and apparently they updated it so it includes a "pre conditioner"
We'll see how this one works :)


Equate Moisturizing Lotion ($6.47)
I really like the Cetaphil cream (review here) but it's too heavy for day, and I actually recently read in a magazine that Jessica Alba's makeup artist uses the Cetaphil lotion as a makeup base (it dries slightly tacky, good base for makeup). Looking at the $8.94 of the real Cetaphil lotion, I figured these generic brand versions shouldn't be too different, and here we are.


5-drawer organizer ($7.97)
If you want to get these types of organizers, Walmart is the way to go. I compared prices and Target is more expensive by like $3... Even if you have the Target REDcard, it still won't close the $3 gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts