Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review: Wet n Wild Color Icon pencils


For eyelining and brows.
Shown in Black and Charcoal

Pros:
- Inexpensive (see price)
- Fades but doesn't smudge
- Good color selection

Cons:
- Disappears quicklier on oily eyelids
- Doesn't go on super smooth (not THAT pigmented)

Verdict:
I love the Charcoal one for my brows (I have dark brown/black hair, and brown pencils are too warm while black pencils are too harsh, charcoal/gray ones are perfect!). I probably wouldn't buy these if you need eyeliners, but I highly recommend these as brow pencils!

Repurchase?
Yes.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I can never find Wet N Wild in any of my local drugstores (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid -- nada!). They have so many good products for so cheap yet I can never find them! :(

    I really want to try their Color Icon palettes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Maggie Whaaat? That sucks :( I've seen Wet n Wild at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Walmart... Maybe check Walmart? I have 2 of their Color Icon palettes, pretty good but I'm not much of an eyeshadow girl lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts