Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Haul


Victoria's Secret Pink Sweet & Flirty eau de toilette ($18 for 2.5 oz)
Got this while VS was having their secret rewards card, I count it as technically $8, haha
Never really tried the VS PINK fragrances, but this one's alright

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea eau de parfum ($15 at TJ Maxx for 3.3 oz)
I first smelled this perfume when I was in the 6th grade, my mom purchased this for my teacher. I've always wanted to get this perfume and finally did :)
Btw, if you test this in stores, you'll find that it smells really strong when you first spray it, but give it some time for it to settle n you might like the undertone or how it works with your skin.


Revlon Scented nail polish in Peach Smoothie and Mon Cherry ($5 retail, I got these on sale for $3.99 at CVS with a $3 extra bucks, which I need to spend soon, haha)


John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating shampoo ($1.50 on clearance at Walmart)
I've been kind of into color enhancing hair products lately, any suggestions?

Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts