Saturday, March 19, 2011

Travalo atomizer spray dupe!

As the title says, I found a dupe of the Travalo atomizer travel perfume spray.


Price: $8.50
Brand: The Scent Genie
Beauty to Go Portable Fragrance Sprayer
Holds up to 75 Sprays



Bottom of atomizer



I've been wanting the Travalo atomizer spray for a while, but $18 does cost quite a bit, so I never ordered it.
When I saw this at Walmart, I was ecstatic, one of the best purchases ever.

I always forget to spray perfume in the morning, but I'm not about to haul around a glass bottle to school/work. This is perfect :)

The diagram on the back shows how to refill it, it's very simple.

Till next time ;)

2 comments:

  1. hi ! i saw your post on luuux =D

    what section did you see this travalo dupe at? i'm going to look for it tomorrow ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ siwing I found this in the perfume aisle, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts