Monday, May 16, 2011

Review & Swatches: CoverGirl eyeshadow singles



Purple pop on the left is on top of NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Purple pop has a pretty blue sheen to it that the camera didn't pick up on completely

Shown in Champagne and Purple Pop

Pros:
- Good value

Cons:
- Inconsistent pigmentation
- Could be a bit powdery

Verdict:
I highly recommend champagne if you are into a frosty light color for the inner corner or on the ball of your eye. I think it's kind of similar to the light color in Shimmering Sands, but that one is a bit peachier. After trying Purple Pop I am not going to try out any of their colorful eyeshadows because I don't want sheer ones.

Price: 
$2-4 for .09 oz / 2.5 g

Repurchase?
Only the champagne one if I ever run out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts