Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review: Lancome Definicils High Definition mascara in Black




Pros
- Natural looking
- Gives some length
- Smaller brush can coat lashes evenly

Cons
- Doesn't hold a curl (on my Asian lashes)
- Black shade has some gray in it (not super noticeable)
- Expensive

Price
$26

Verdict
Sadly, this mascara did not impress me. Although it gave noticeable length, it made my curled lashes go flat, which really defeats the purpose of mascara for me. 
If I had not gotten it in a gift set, I would not spend $26 on this (nor would I ever, really, for a mascara when drugstore mascara suffice)

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

Have you tried other Lancome mascaras? There's been so many lately that I haven't kept track. Maybe I'll get a sample of Precious Cells since I want something that will help my lashes grow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts