Friday, January 9, 2015

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips




3 1/2 days later... My thumb nails have chipped a lot but the other four look ok.

A week later

Verdict?
Not impressed. 
I think the pattern is cute but it barely stays on your nails for 2 days without chipping. I did go over this with a top coat right after but it just seems like a nail sticker that could potentially come off. On my left pinky the entire nail actually came off in the shower because it got caught in my hair. I say these are cool but don't expect them to be long wearing for "10 days" like they claim. I purchased these on clearance at Walgreens for like $3 so it's not too bad. A Youtuber named LePooke has videos on how to apply nail stickers (the brand Incoco in her case, which may be better? I don't even know if that brand is around anymore)

There is a nail polish scent to these in case you were wondering.

Repurchase?
No.
 I actually peeled these off yesterday (it took some effort but some of the nails came off pretty clean)

Would I recommend it?
Maybe if you found a pattern you loved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts