Thursday, May 5, 2011

Review & Swatches: Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks




Pink Petal (mauve)


Pink Please (cream medium pink)


Born with it (light pink nude with glitter)

Pros:
- Nice packaging
- Wide color selection
Cons:
- Inconsistent texture (pink petal was very hard to apply)
- Inconsistent pigmentation (Born with It shows up as sheer glitter on my lips)
- Unpleasant scent / odor (I wanna say rancid... but it's not a really strong smell)
Verdict:
I was very disappointed with Pink Please b/c it is more of a medium pink on me rather than a pale pink that I've seen on Youtube. I like the packaging of these lipsticks very much, but honestly none of the colors are that appealing to me.
Born with it is very glittery, and the color barely shows up. I mainly got glitters on my lips, so keep that in mind.
Price:
$5-7 for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g
Repurchase?
Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts