Saturday, May 7, 2011

Review & Swatches: Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in Spotlight Beige



It shows kind of pink on my lips b/c my lips are naturally kind of pigmented. The actual lipstick is more of a brown nude.

Pros:
- Smooth formula
- Feels moisturizing
- SPF 18

Cons:
- Unpleasant scent / odor
- Semi sheer color
- Doesn't last that long

Verdict:
Because of the strange scent of these and the fact that none of the other shades appeal to me that much, I will not be buying anymore of these. I love the purple packaging, but a bad scent in a lip product is something I cannot tolerate.
I had Pink Chic before but returned it b/c I decided it's the same as the other light pinks that I own, slightly purple-toned and bright.

Price:
$5-7 for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g

Repurchase?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts