Thursday, June 30, 2011

Avon Solutions Complete Balance moisturizers




Avon Solutions p.m. Complete Balance night cream
Avon Solutions a.m. Complete Balance day cream with SPF 15

Discontinued as of now, but in case they bring it back I am blogging about it.
Got these on clearance for $5.99 each. I had never tried Avon products and they had a free shipping with $10+ purchase, so I figured... Why not?

I am surprised the night cream is a gel texture, I always thought night creams are supposed to be rich and moisturizing, but this line is supposedly supposed to control your oils without drying out your skin.

Has anyone else noticed that gel moisturizers never have SPF? It's always the creams. Hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts