Saturday, July 2, 2011

Review & Swatches: Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine lipstick in Pink Freeze




Bare lips 


Shown in Pink Freeze

Pros
- Sheer, buildable color (could be con)
- Moisturizing
- Creamy texture
- Improved fruity scent
- Shimmer not gritty

Cons
- Not as shiny on the lips as the ads looks
- Glitter looks obvious

Verdict
I had no interest in any of the colors in this line, but I really wanted to try the formula... So I did. This is a nice pink color with a slight purple undertone. It's very buildable (as you can see in the swatches) and could be a nice, fun pink for summer.

Would I recommend it?
The formula, definitely. Not sure about the color selection though, hopefully they expand it

Price
$5-8 for 0.12 / 3.5 g (regular lipstick line is 4.2 g)

Repurchase?
No. Unless they come out with colors that attract me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts