Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cutest flats ever!


Can you say "the cutest flats ever"?
Peachy-pink color from Zigi Soho (never heard of that brand, but apparently they sell it at DSW as well)
These were $32.90 at my local Nordstrom Rack. They're kind of pricey for flats, but the material looks sturdy, possibly real leather although it doesn't say on the box. I've never tried these types of "stretchy" flats but they seemed very comfortable and stayed on when I tried it on at the store.

If you've tried these types of flats that hold on to your foot, let me know if you get blisters on your heels, because I had a huge problem with normal flats for that.


What the box looks like. It has no label of the material... I wonder whether it's real leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts