Monday, June 6, 2011

Review & Swatches: Hard Candy Glow All the Way Highlighter





Pros
- Blends in nicely
- No chunky glitter
- Good value

Cons


Verdict
I believe the full size come with 2.7 oz for $8, that'll last forever unless you use a ton on your body. This product gives a beautiful glow, something people with dry skin would probably appreciate. I have oily combination skin, and my skin looks pretty dewy as it is... So I won't have much use for this.
When squeezing this out of the tube, you want to be careful because you could easily get too much. I would say use a tiny little dot for your cheeks.

Price:
This one is from the First Flush kit
0.35 oz / 9.9 g

The full size is 2.7 oz / 76.5 g for $8

Repurchase?
Considering I don't use highlighter on my face... No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts