Sunday, June 5, 2011

Target Haul



Coppertone Sensitive Skin sunblock SPF 50 with Zinc Oxide ($7.99 for 8 oz, value size)
I try to avoid sunblocks with oxybenzone, and this is perfect - plus it is a lot less expensive than the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin SPF 50+, which has only 3 oz for like $10
FYI, I'll mention this again later with sunblock reviews, but mineral-based sunblocks like this need much less product to protect your skin. Many people get a white cast because they used too much. You're supposed to dot it all over your face / body then blend it in, rather than trying to put it all over with one big glob.


Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-cream ($5.49 for 1.7 oz)
Heard a lot of about this a while back, finally decided to get it... Although I have a ton of moisturizers to use up



Duo eyelash adhesive dark tone ($5.49 for 0.25 oz)
The tube is smaller than I expected, and after checking the MAC website for this... The one at Target is a half size, which is great for me since I won't be able to use it up anyway considering I wear lashes once a year, if even.

Up & Up Target brand smudge brush (used to be Studio Tools) $2.49
The more I look at this... The more I think it is the same as a regular eyeshadow brush. Xteeener talked about this a lot though I feel like




Remington T Studio 1/2" to 1" curling iron ($24.99, no clip)
I was planning to get the Conair one, but my Target didn't have it... So I got this instead, and it's at least $5 cheaper :)
Tried it on my friend's thick, straight hair. At 302 degrees it curls really well, I think I will keep this.




Suave dry shampoo ($2.74 for 5 oz)
Significantly cheaper than the Psssssst dry shampoo I got from Ulta. Tried it once already, it smells kind of fruity at first and feels cooling on the scalp.

Sony stereo headphones (on sale for $7.99)
Not beauty related at all, but I've been eyeing these for a while. Looks great for workouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts