Friday, August 5, 2011

Crown Brush order


L to R
SS014 Deluxe Flat Bronzer - $13.86 
(I think this would be way too dense for bronzer, but I got it for foundation)
C217 Bent liner - $2.25
The hair on my Sonia Kashuk one has been very soft and loose lately, not good for a thin line so I thought I'd try this
SS008 Deluxe Eyeliner - $1.85
Same type of hair as the SS014, the line of brushes is called Syntho
Got this just to try out a straight liner brush, haven't used it yet
C431 Precision Pencil - $3.95
Equivalent to MAC 219 pencil brush, from the Studio Pro line as well as the other C brushes
C433 Pro Blending Fluff - $5.49
Total rip off, this brush is very stiff and scratchy. On the eyes it doesn't feel quite as scratchy but it seems way too rough. I'm hoping this is just a dud because I heard good things about this brush from Crown.


They require a $25 minimum order, so you can't just order one brush. They also charge $7 flat rate shipping, so I highly recommend group ordering with friends.

Would you order from Crown Brush if you had the chance?
I have the say the prices aren't amazing. It's kind of similar to Coastal Scents (who probably buys from Crown Brush) but Crown Brush has a much larger selection. See the different lines here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts