Monday, September 26, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion




Squirted from the tube

Blended out


Blended in


Pros
- Non-greasy
- Leaves semi-matte finish
- Nice moisturizer for an oily t-zone

Cons
- Not moisturizing enough for my cheeks
- Didn't help that much with acne
- Slight fragrance (pro for some)

Value
$7-8 for 1.7 oz / 50 ml
I only see this at Walmart these days

Verdict
Overall: B
I decided to try this after hollyannaeree on Youtube said this is her holy grail for acne.
I personally don't think it made much of a difference in my acne, but it definitely feels more moisturizing than a typical 2% salicylic acid treatment. However, isn't moisturizing enough for my cheeks, and I can't really add on another moisturizer because it would be too much and could potentially clog my pores. It's probably be best for those whose skin reacts well to salicylic acid. Over the years my skin kind of got used to salicylic acid, and now it isn't really effective in getting rid of acne. I do think that this is a little bit better than the Clean & Clear Dual Action moisturizer (with 0.5% salicylic acid, which also did nothing for my acne but is an okay moisturizer).

Repurchase?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts