Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: EOS lip balm stick in Vanilla Bean


Size comparison with a Nivea lip balm
(Yes, that is the entire EOS lip balm twisted out, I was surprised too)


Let's compare the ingredients with the EOS sphere lip balm in Honeysuckle Honeydew... They have some similar ingredients but not quite the same ones


Pros
- Very smooth

Cons
- Scent is barely there (which is what I bought this for)
- Not that moisturizing

Value
$3.49 for 0.14 oz / 4 g
I am a little skeptical whether this is actually 4 grams... It's very short in length and not that long in diameter
And the stick form is not readily available in stores.

Verdict
Overall: D+
To be honest, I have maybe 7 EOS lip balms and I think Tangerine is the only one that is moisturizing (but it is marketed as medicated, go figure). I collected the rest primarily for the scent, and when the scent disappoints me... I don't really use it. Vanilla scent lovers will be very disappointed with this.
I should probably stop wasting money on EOS lip balms and buy some real lip balms, but I kind of like the packaging... Hmm

Would I recommend this?
No.

Repurchase?
Absolutely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts