Monday, October 3, 2011

Review & Swatches: Jordana Pretty Shine Lip Gloss in Adorable

The swatch looks more nude in different lighting

Although the tube looks larger, it has very little product.

Frosty nude color
Both the frost and shine builds up quickly


Pros
- Pigmented
- Artificial grape scent (con for some)
- Sponge tip applicator

Cons
- Adorable can be very frosty
- Very tacky (see below)
- Thick texture

Value
$1.99 for 0.1 oz / 3.0 g
Available at Walgreens
I've also seen this brand at FoodMaxx, hmm.

Verdict
For those of you who haven't heard of Jordana, it has actually been around Walgreens for a few years now, and I've seen xteeener and emilynoel83 on Youtube use and talk about their lip products.
This line of lip glosses is very pigmented, but the color Adorable is incredibly sticky. I say the color Adorable because I've heard many people saying they love the glosses in other colors, and when I did a review in video form there were people who said they went and bought Adorable and it was way stickier than the other colors. Also, because Adorable is so frosty, the color makes me look very washed out, and I hardly ever wear this color.

Repurchase?
Not this color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts