Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things to Review: Drugstore haul

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I haven't hauled in a LONG time, although it's kind of a good thing because I will probably never use up most of the stuff I have.


From drugstore.com
Prices are what I paid for them

Left to Right
Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush in Rose ($9.56 on sale)
I've been wanting this forever, but never did because it's kind of expensive considering I almost never wear blush. It's just super cute to look at :)
Carmex Ultra Moisturizing lip balm in Vanilla ($1.89)
Saw nouveaucheap review this a while back. While I don't care for Carmex, I like Vanilla very much, and it has SPF 15.
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 10 Light ($4.99)
This is wayyy darker than I expected (as you may have seen if you follow me on Twitter), I haven't tried it on my face though. I also have a Maybelline concealer that's too light for my face, so maybe I'll be able to mix them
EOS lip balm stick in Vanilla Bean ($3.49)
Waste of money, will review soon.
E.L.F. Studio Cream eyeshadow in Dawn ($3)
Tried it on my eyes already, will do a review soon
E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Treat and tame in Dark ($3)
Also tried this, doesn't seem to do much sadly


From Target
Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 ($7.10 on sale)
I am still debating whether I should even keep this, considering I have quite a few moisturizers to use up and it's not that sunny during the fall and winter.
Revlon Extra Curl eyelash curler ($4.99)
HelloHannahCho on YT talked about this in one of her videos. Since she is also Asian, I decided to try this out... It's better than the Revlon curlers I've tried before but definitely not as good as Shiseido.

2 comments:

  1. the happy booster blush looks so fun and cute! :D
    i use maybelline fit me concealor in 10 as well, and i find it a little dark for me, too. it works pretty well on those red blemish scars, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ L e n a I know right! I can't wait to use it. Aw that sucks, I guess I'll have to mix it with my other concealer somehow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts