Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jewelmint Bow Tie Bracelet


When I first opened the box, I was surprised how petite this little bracelet is. Immediately I thought, "there's no way this would fit." But fortunately it does (FYI, I have normal-ish wrists)
Excuse the arm hair, as you can tell it has small jewels and gold "dots" all over the top of the bracelet.


Clasp

For some reason my clasp doesn't click when it closes and occasionally becomes loose, maybe I got a slight dud?
Another problem I experience, since this holds an oval shape, when it moves around it sometimes leaves little press marks on my wrists. It doesn't really stay in place


Unlike most of their gold jewelry, this one's 14K gold-plated, which is neat.
Price: $29.99 as always, but first-time buyers always have a discount code, which I would check for at http://www.retailmenot.com which is also a great coupon site for any online shoppers.

Have you purchased for them? What did you get? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts