I saw Amarixe on Youtube doing this video, and I really wanted to do it.
As usual, no one tagged me (or at least that I know of) but I thought this is a neat tag :)
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
I assume this means retail price... I think I have quite a few $0.99 products, but my favorite is the Wet n Wild brow/eyeliner pencil in Charcoal for filling in my brows
Most expensive: Like amarixe, I am not including perfume b/c that's not fair to the makeup items ;)
But I think it is the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation, $45 (actually I guess the UD Naked palette was $48, but it's 12 shadows and an eyeshadow brush so it's not technically one item)
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
Waterproof mascara. I love that it holds a curl and makes my lashes look good, but a lot of them make my lashes feel brittle and take forever to remove.
Hardest item to get... I honestly just give up when something's out of stock, but for a while it was the most recently it was the Revlon Lip Butters (granted, I only checked Target... But I check every time I've been there and they still don't have the colors I want!).
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I don't have one off the top of my head, but the ones I've been using most recently are the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, it has a very nice fruity scent that's not too artificial or strong.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Mascara. I loathe taking waterproof mascara off every night and washable mascaras don't hold a curl quite as well, so now I just curl my lashes and put on eyeliner
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Foundation definitely, I feel insecure with all my acne and acne scars and nicer skin just gives me a lot of confidence.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Nice eyes for a physical attribute, and probably humor as a personality attribute
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Make Up Forever makeup products, I don't have any of their beauty items because it's just so expensive, but I keep hearing people talk about it.