Monday, September 3, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?


I saw this on someone else's blog and thought I'd do an updated version of mine
Recently, I've been using this Costco makeup brush bag to store my makeup on a daily basis, because I can lay everything out so I don't have to dig through a traditional makeup bag but still take them on the go if I am running late for something

These are my necessities for everyday, listed from the most necessary to least

1. Shiseido eyelash curler
Even if I have no makeup on, I curl my lashes so my eyes look slightly more awake

2. Physician's Formula Eye Booster liquid liner in Ultra Black (review here)
Got this recently, it is surprisingly long wearing and not smudgy (even if I'm in water)
Kind of expensive for how much product you get but I think it just might be worth it to know your liner won't smudge or flake.

3. Almay Clear Complexion concealer in Light (review here)
Unfortunately my skin hasn't improved much in terms of acne, so I still need some cover up if I am going out.
Sometimes I'm too lazy to spot concealer so I'll use my L'egere BB cream (review linked here) which gives very natural coverage


4. Maybelline Expert Wear brow pencil in Soft Black
I do have hair on the outer half of my eyebrows, but in photos they're nearly invisible compared to all the eyebrow hairs concentrated on the inner half. I've replaced my Wet n Wild pencil in Charcoal with this since it is a bit more long wearing and looks more natural since the pencil texture is stiffer
The Kirkland brow spoolie goes along with this, after I wash my face I must brush my brows so it doesn't look crazy


5. Pur Minerals powder foundation in Light (review linked here)
This minimizes my pores, gives coverage and controls oil a little. I usually use the E.L.F. Powder brush for even coverage but since the Ecotools one is smaller I travel more with that, which is why both are sitting in the bag
6. L'egere White Multi BB cream (review linked here)
Out of the 4 BB creams I've tried, this is still my favorite. It's kind of foolproof, don't have to do much and lasts all day. Plus I just feel like this is better for my skin, but it still gives medium coverage. This is really underrated compared to the Missha BB cream, which is very thick and fragrant.

7. L'Oreal HiP Chrome liner in Violet Shock, Almay pencil liner in Black, Revlon ColorStay in Blackberry
Grouping the pencil liners together. The L'Oreal one smudges the least out of the three, but I use the Almay or Revlon if I'm only going to be out for a few hours.

8. E.L.F. Brow Treat & Tame in Dark
I hardly use this now but if I want to have more polished brows for a night out this is a go to.

9. Clinique All About Eyes serum de puffing eye message
This is very

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts