Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Stoof: Sephora & Drugstore

Hi everyone!
Sorry for being MIA for a while, I've been busy with school, work, and my business frat.
I can't say I'm back now because I'll still be busy for another month, but thought I'd drop by and let you know what I hauled lately :)
I didn't buy all this in one day, it's more of a collection of stuff over the past month


Korres Wild Rose Brightening Skincare ($39.50)
I mainly got this for the moisturizer, the other ones are just bonuses. Review soon maybe?
They look like sample sizes but the 2 wild rose moisturizers actually add up to the same as the jar for $35, so I basically got the other 3 things for $5 :)

Tokidoki Lion Paper eyeshadow quad (on clearance for $3)
This is actually a really nice neutral quad, not sure if I'm keeping it or giving it to my friends though

Soap & Glory Hand Food ($10 for 4.2 oz)
I've heard missglamorazzi on Youtube rave about this and most recently MakeupbyTiffanyD too, so I had to try it. It's a little pricey at $10 but for the amount you get it's about the same as good drugstore hand creams. I can't say I'm as crazy about the smell as Ingrid buut I do like it.



Sephora Samples:
SpiceBomb Viktor&Rolf eau de toilette
Murad Essential C Day Moisture SPF 30 PA+++
Clinique Even Better SPF 20

Drugstore: (left to right)

Pure Ice Magnetic Attraction nail polish in Collide with me ($5)
These looked neat on the displays at Walmart but the magnet didn't really work, maybe I'll try it again and see what's up

Revlon Grow Luscious eyeliner in Graphite ($5 at Walmart)
I've been crazy trying to find a lash-enhancing/protecting eyeliner lately ever since the Physician's Formula Eye Booster (review here) worked out so well for me. The Revlon one isn't too bad but like most pencils it smudges on me faster than gel or liquid. Graphite also has shimmers, review laterr

L'Oreal Infallible Lacquer liner in Navy ($10)
I probably have enough liner to last me a while but I saw this on sale at Walgreens and thought I'd give it a try. I've heard mixed reviews about this, but all I need to know is whether it smudges a lot after a while, will review soon!

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB cream in Light ($10)
After hearing hollyannaeree review this on Youtube, my expectations for it changed. It's supposed to be somewhat of a tinted primer for makeup. I've used it twice and am not impressed yet, but will update

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that revlon liner on clearance at Walgreens for 2-3 bucks? In case you are looking for a backup... The Wet n Wild serum is also half off at Walgreens but I didn't really like it even for 3 bucks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Citrine I haven't been able to find that Revlon eyeliner anywhere except Walmart, thanks though I'll check out Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts