Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: Essence Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner




Pros
- Pigmented
- Long wearing
- Doesn't smudge once it is set

Cons
- Flakes, esp if you rub your eyes
- Hard to draw thin line

Price
$3 for 0.13 fl. oz / 4 ml at Ulta

Verdict
The spongy applicator this liner has is very interesting, it seems to absorb a lot of product. I liked how this eyeliner goes on, but towards the end of the day, it flakes and irritates my eyes to no end, making it useless for me unless I want red eyes with tears running down. Even if it doesn't flake while you wear it, when you remove it the liner comes off in little specks. I wouldn't really recommend this unless your eyes don't mind flakes.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

--

Sorry I haven't been blogging too much, school and extracurricular are taking too much of my time! Hope to talk to you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts