Saturday, July 27, 2013

Random Haul (Butter London, K-Palette, Hello Kitty, Minions!)


Butter London Backstage Basics ($24 from Nordstrom)
I've always wanted to try Butter London, and I had a Nordstrom giftcard. I didn't know it came with an actual nail polish, will post soon

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Lash Perm ($18 at Asian Beauty store)
Tried this once already... Disappointed and it was expensive -_-
K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo brow pencil in Greyish Brown ($7.50)
I like this so far, but brow pencils last me forever anyway, I thought the color was unique. If I find this in China I will be very disappointed that I paid the higher price


I've been kind of shopping for my trip to China to go study abroad, and of course I found cute Hello Kitty things and decided to buy them...
Quilted PVC bag ($65 retail, $49 on sale)
Neck pillow ($19.50)


I don't know if Coach outlets are around everywhere, but I went to one recently and found these little wallets. They're so cute!
$24.50 on "sale," not that cheap but I like how small it is with your ID on the back


Calvin Klein leather Prelia flats in Mint ($49 on sale)
Of course I couldn't resist this color. I need to stop buying these stretchy flats though, they're rather uncomfortable if you wear them for long


I love Minions! They're adorable.
Poster ($5 from Walmart)
Bandaid ($4? from Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts