Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Review & Application: Maybelline Fit Me Shine-free foundation


Left: bare face
Right: foundation applied with fingers

After ~8 hours w/o powder

Pros
- Natural, medium coverage
- Smooth texture
- Relatively long lasting
- Fragrance free

Cons
- Not too much product

Value
$7-8 for 0.32 oz / 9 g

Verdict
I surprisingly liked this foundation, considering most stick and cream foundations could get cakey, unnatural or hard to blend. This one was very smooth and blended in perfectly and still lasted a good while. There is a good color selection considering it's in the Fit Me line, I just eye-balled my color.
The product is supposed to have an anti-shine core, which I think kind of helps with the wear of the foundation but the foundation itself is very good. I highly recommend trying this foundation if you have normal to oily skin.

Repurchase?
 Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts