Sunday, August 10, 2014

REVIEW | Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Blackest Black

Comes with its own useful little brush


Excuse my skin, I don't know what to do about it lately o.O

Pros
Pigmented
Creamy

Cons
Smudges on oily lids

Price
$6-10 for 0.106 oz / 3 g

Verdict
I like this eyeliner, but it is nothing special or unique in terms of long-wearing liners. All the gel liners I've tried have smudged, and on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is very smudgy and 10 barely/doesn't smudge this would be a 3 or 4. However, if your skin is drier or have never had problems with eyeliner smudging then you would probably love this.
The brush it comes with is surprisingly useful,  I've been using it with other liners as well

For those with a moist eye area like myself, liquid eyeliner is the way to go. Even the cheap $1-$2 ones I've tried smudge less than the gel or pencil ones. My favorite from the drugstore is the Milani Infinite liquid eyeliner, it is a pain to remove but stays on even if you go swimming (review here)

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular. If you don't have oily lids you would probably like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts