Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Lancome Gloss in Love in 146 Peach Snow

Button opens the gloss instead of twisting the wand cap

Spoon type spongetip applicator

Pinky peach w peach colored shimmer

Pros
Not sticky
Good color payoff
Moisturizing

Cons
Expensive

Price
$27 for 6 ml

Verdict
I eyed this gloss for months before I actually purchased it. Out of the whole line only this color stood out to me and I have been using this gloss more than most of my other ones.
If you are willing to spend $27 on a lipgloss this is definitely worth it. It has a light fragrance, I can't put my finger on what it is exactly.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. The packaging is neat, the gloss is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts