Sunday, December 14, 2014

LIPS | Maybelline ColorSensational Matte lipstick in Divine Wine



Should've used a lip liner, whoops

Idk if you can really tell but it's a bit more berry-toned than a red



Pros
Creamy
Not drying
Pigmented

Cons
Color selection for matte colors are a bit limited
Not super long lasting

Price
$5-6 for 0.15 oz / 4.2 g

Verdict
I think this is definitely more flattering on me than the Clinique Grape-colored lipstick I posted a few days ago. It's a bit dark though... So I'll have to add some blush so I don't look vampire-like, wash out.
Love this color for fall though <3
I'm going to try wearing lip liner to make it last longer

Repurchase?
Yes if I ever use it up

Would I recommend it?
Yes, the ColorSensational line is one of the best drugstore lipstick lines in terms of quality and color selection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts