Monday, December 15, 2014

REVIEW | MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Smokey Extravagant mascara (Sephora Birthday Gift 2014)


Top: curled lashes
Middle: 1 coat
Bottom: 2 coats

Pros
Good length
Decent volume

Cons
Doesn't hold a curl
Makes lashes stiff
Wand is a little too big

Price
$24 for 0.23 oz full size
$12 for 0.16 oz travel size

Verdict
Since I got this for free from Sephora's birthday gift this year, I can't complain. I'm not sure if I have too high of expectations for mascaras, but most of them fail to impress. My biggest gripe with mascaras are the ones that weigh my lashes down and doesn't hold a curl, because without the curl you can't even see my lashes. Regardless, I think this mascara is good for people with shorter lashes because it does give good length, you might just have to recurl your lashes after, or use one of those heated lash curlers.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts