Wednesday, December 24, 2014

REVIEW | Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Stellar




In my rilakkuma PJs LOL
Pros
Very pigmented
Not drying
Good lasting power
Slight sheen (con for some)

Cons
Kind of stains your lips (the swatch on my hand doesn't wipe off)

Price
$5 for 0.18 oz / 5.5 ml

Verdict
This color is SUPER bright but fun for spring and summer. It's kind of a reddish hot pink, I'll probably wear it more when my skin gets better (if that ever happens).
I love liquid lipsticks like this, it's currently on clearance at Walgreens for less than $3. Go get some if you like liquid lipsticks! At my Walgreens there's only this color and one other one on sale though.

If you don't like the sheen, you can stamp your lips on a tissue and the color will still be there, but now matte and slightly less bright.


Repurchase?
Maybe not this color

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts