Wednesday, April 15, 2015

REVIEW | Shiseido Urban Environment Tinted UV Protector SPF43




Pros
High SPF
Not drying
Water resistant (40 mins)
Sheer coverage

Cons
Kind of thick
Limited color selection (3)
Doesn't help with oil control like the liquid sunscreens you have to shake

Price
$32 for 1 oz / 30 ml

Verdict
I purchased this when I still had a discount on Shiseido. I think this works well if your skin is well moisturized from the night before, but as you can see from the photos it doesn't cover that well, it's more of a sheer cover that you can use as a base for concealer. I personally really like the high SPF especially for summer; when I purchased it the lady told me to just use a powder foundation on top and call it a day. It doesn't feel particularly light or heavy on a hot day, and I don't think it's AMAZING as a product, but it's worth checking out if you're looking for a decent tinted sunscreen.

FYI: The color #1 is a bit darker than my actual facial skin, but it's still natural

Repurchase?
Maybe. With the rate that brands are pumping out new products these days there are so many things to try by the time I run out of this.

Would I recommend it?
Not in particular, it's kind of thick for my skin type but if you have drier skin this might work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts