Sunday, June 21, 2015

SUNSCREEN | Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB Water Base SPF50 PA+++




Pros
Easy to blend
Matte finish
High SPF

Cons
No coverage
Might feel a bit drying without a moisturizer
White cast (or maybe my face is a bit too pale)

Price
~$12-15 on Ebay for 33 g (~1.1 oz)

Verdict
In Asia, Biore offers a wide range of sunscreens to choose from. I purchased four types while I was there, three of which I will review hopefully before July. 
This particular one has a thicker texture than the regular Aqua one (blue tube) and has a bit of a whitening tint effect that probably isn't suitable for darker skin tones, the idea is it's supposed to help hide pores and imperfections. Because this makes my face a little too pale, I've been using it for my neck and decollate. 

When I first began using products, I always thought... 1 ounce is so little, it'll run out in no time. When in reality, this tube will probably take me a few months to use up even if I apply liberally, so the price really isn't that bad.

As you may or may not be familiar, Asians take sun protection very seriously because the ideal beauty there is to have flawless pale skin. So I trust Asian sunscreens a little bit more.

Repurchase?
Maybe.

Would I recommend it?
Not for your face unless you have very pale skin. I've been using it on my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts