Monday, August 31, 2015

REVIEW | CoverGirl The Super Sizer waterproof mascara






Pros
Volumnizing
Lengthening
Natural looking
Perfectly sized wand

Cons
Could get a bit clumpy (like 3-4 lashes into one, as seen in the photo kind of)

Price
$6-8 for 0.4 oz / 12 ml

Verdict
I've given up on mascaras long ago because they always smudge due to my naturally moist/oily undereye (yes I've tried washable and waterproof), but every now and then when Youtubers hype products up I get tempted to try it.
I noticed this one smudges less on me, the wand is great because the wand of the Maybelline Lash Sensational (review here) is a bit too large to coat every single lash.
The tube is also one of my favorite colors, it's pretty much perfect. The only problem was tracking it down at a good price, Target's and Ulta's near me were out of stock of the black waterproof one, but I finally found it.

Update: I noticed it could be a teensy clumpy since the short brush bristle isn't as defining, keep that in mind.

Repurchase?
No. I need more volume for my thin lashes, but this is one of the better drugstore ones

Would I recommend it?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts