Saturday, October 24, 2015

EMPTIES REVIEW | Elite Cream - Acne and Acne Scars


My 2nd jar of this



Before | After
After ~1 months of use

Description
Effects:
Anti-pigment, anti-acne and regenerating cream.
Moisture balance, pigment, prevent pigment and acne.

Usage:
Apply on your cleaned face and neck 2 times a day, day and night.
Can be used for make-up as a base cream.

The effect is visual after 5 days.

Ingredients:
Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Arborescens Leave Extract, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Retinol, Adenine, Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine, Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Triclosan (0.1%), Parfum, Propylparaben (0.1%)

Pros
Moisturizing
Doesn't break me out
Helps with small acne spots
Helps with shallow acne scars

Cons
White cast
Whitening (con for some)
Little product
Contains parabens

Price
$12+ for 18g (0.6 oz)
On Ebay here
On Amazon here

Verdict
Rating: B+
I purchased this after seeing a girl named Shantea on Youtube talk about it as her miracle acne/acne scar cream. That Youtuber was trying to sell it for $30 or 35 but if you go on Ebay and search for "elite cream" it is about $12 with shipping.
As you can see in the swatch, the cream has a very thick, balmy texture, not "creamy" at all, I typically dot it all over so I can blend it in my skin more easily. Although it's kind of thick, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, but there is a noticeable white cast. I noticed this cream whitens my skin a lot, which is good for acne spots but also why I stopped using it after ~1.5 jars. The ingredients include wax, retinol, aloe, salicylic acid and parabens. I notice this helps a lot with my shallow acne scars from small acne spots, but not so much with cystic acne, and it doesn't seem to prevent acne (at least for my skin, since most of my acne is hormonal).
If you deal with minor acne and gets some scars, I recommend this because it makes your skin really moisturized and plump overnight. I haven't used this during the day because it leaves a white cast, but if you have dry skin you could probably use it under sunscreen.

Repurchase?
Already did, but stopped using it during summer

Would I recommend it?
Yes, if you don't mind the whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts