Friday, October 23, 2015

CIRCLE LENSES | Vassen Rainbow Eyes Greenish Blue







Vassen Rainbow Eyes Greenish Blue
I got these from Pinkyparadise here
Pinkyparadise includes a little pamphlet for first time lens wearers, here's the gist of it:
Clean lenses with your solution before wear
Don't wear your lenses for more than 8hrs a day
Replace solution in lens case 
Replace your contact lens case after 3 months

I don't know about you guys, but I started using contacts with Acuvue Oasys, which is relatively moist. After I used up my 1 year supply sophomore year of high school, I decided to not get new ones because of how expensive they are, and I'm fine with wearing glasses occasionally for school and driving.

I get on a circle lense kick every now and then, but I don't wear them if they aren't prescriptioned.
I used to get my lenses from Candylens, but the last time I went on the website to look for a pair, their site was under construction, so I went on Pinkyparadise instead, which has been largely endorsed in the Youtube community for circle lenses and Korean cosmetics. I got these regular priced and paid shipping, because I didn't like any other ones enough to buy a bunch of them and get the free shipping (I noticed I always buy useless things just to get free shipping, unless I can return them for free it's not worth it).
The shipping is $5 if you buy 1-2, which isn't a bad deal since these lenses are supposed to last you 6-12 months. I would recommend tossing them at the before the 12 month mark because I think it's kind of suspicious for lenses to last that long when a lot of the American brand ones last like 2 weeks.

Previously I've tried:
Geo Icy Grey (photo here and here, link here)
Princess Mimi Almond Brown Lens (link here)
I really liked these for how natural they look, but I have to say circle lenses look the most "natural" with falsies. Otherwise your pupils just look reaally big.
Geo CK105 Black Circle Lens (link here)
Geo Bella Gray (link here)
I tend to like the ones that blend into your eyes more, since your pupils dilate and if it's just a ring around your eye it looks unnatural. A lot of them are 38% or 42% water content. I don't notice a huge difference between the two but the contacts solution definitely matters.

Before I always used the Opti-Free Replenish contact lens solution, and my eyes would feel dry-ish but bearable. Recently I finally decided to try the Opti-Free Pure Moist which are supposed to be less dry, and I have to say they do make a difference. If your eyes get dry from contacts, try the Pure Moist. My eyes feel pretty comfortable throughout my 8 hour wear.


Have you tried circle lenses?
What are your favorite ones?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts