Friday, October 30, 2015

REVIEW | L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip liquid eyeliner





Pros
Easy to use
Dries quickly
Doesn't smudge

Cons
Flaky
Not smooth
Seems dry?

Price
$8-10 for 0.05 oz / 1.5 ml

Verdict
Having tried the brush tip version (review here), the felt tip version doesn't glide on nearly as smoothly, and also seems less pigmented because the felt tip doesn't hold as much liquid as the brush tip. However, the felt tip is a lot easier to draw with. 
Unfortunately, I've had a similar experience with the Milani Eyetech with a felt tip (review here). I suppose felt tips just aren't for me, I'll stick with liquid liners with a stiffer brush.

Repurchase?
Yes.

Would I recommend it?
Not as much as the brush tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts