Thursday, November 5, 2015

REVIEW | Chosungah 22 Bounce Up Pact SPF50 (K-Beauty from Sephora)







This texture reminds me of the Maybelline Dream Bounce blushes a while back
As you can tell the color goes on lighter than it seems in the pact

With Cotz SPF40 | With Chosungah applied

6 hours later

Pros
Good coverage
Matte finish
SPF50
Decent staying power (doesn't rub off after blotting)

Cons
Accentuates my pores
Limited color selection
Coverage not really buildable
Compact packaging seems like it attracts a lot of lint (similar to NARS)

Price
$36 for 0.39 oz / 11 g at Sephora

Verdict
Rating: C+
I bought this under the impression that it is a powder foundation, but it's really a cream to powder foundation with a thick, squishy play-do consistency that's hard to pick up with a stippling brush. With my fingers I could only pick up a little product at a time, which is good to avoid overapplication. However, if I layer this, my face starts to look powdery (esp the parts with large visible pores). I tried using a cushion sponge (from Korean cushion compacts) with it, but the finish accentuated dry patches on my face.
If you have visible pores like me, I'd recommend using a pore minimizing or mattifying primer first, otherwise I would only recommend this to people who already have poreless skin.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Not unless you have poreless skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts