Monday, January 5, 2015

REVIEW | Milani Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner


Felt tip applicator
This is supposed to have a "ergonomic" design that contours to the way your hand is so it's easier to apply?





Right off the bat, I have to say this kind of drags my eyelids...
And also if you can tell in the 2nd photo, the line isn't really smooth, it's hard to get continuous color

Pros
Pigmented
Dries quickly

Cons
Drags my eyelids
Not smooth
Kind of smudges

Price
$6 for 0.013 oz / 0.4 ml

Verdict
I am mildly disappointed in this product. I never cared for eyeliner pens in particular because my impression is that the pens dry out quickly. I store my eyeliner pens upside down to hopefully avoid this problem, but I've only tried one other one by Physician's Formula (review here) which has an excellent applicator brush. The Milani drags my eyelids and doesn't apply very smoothly, and although it's pigmented, if you don't go over it multiple times there are uneven "bumps" where you apply the line because the felt tip drags against the skin rather than gliding. This also smudges on my undereye area when I draw a wing.

If you're looking for an eyeliner pen, I'd recommend the Physician's Formula one.

Repurchase?
No. I wish I could return this.

Would I recommend it?
No. I noticed a lot of felt tip liners drags across the lid, I'll stick to brush tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts