Tuesday, October 20, 2015

REVIEW | Wet n Wild lipstick in 918D Cherry Bomb (vampy plum for Halloween)




Pros
Inexpensive
Pigmented
Creamy

Cons
Not long lasting
Dries out quickly

Price
$2 for 0.11 oz / 3.3 g

Verdict
I saw xteeener wear this a while back in a tutorial. I love the vampy reds for fall, this is a bit darker than most of my lipsticks, but I'm looking forward to wearing it. The lipstick glides on very easily with color, but I can see it sliding off if you wear it for longer. I would use a lipliner to extend the wear. However, the packaging of these lipsticks are not airtight at all, I've had mine for maybe 2-3 months and it's already getting kind of dry where it drags on your lips.

For my complexion this might be a bit dark, I'll try to make it work with some blush or bronzer.

Repurchase?
No.

Would I recommend it?
Yes. It is a great line to try crazy colors in since it's only $2, but you'll probably have to toss it after a year since the packaging isn't air tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts